Mon, Jul 03|
Twin City Care Training Center
JFL/FHC BLS/CPR Health Care Provider Re-Certification Course
Twin City Care in-person classes and learning opportunities combines lecture & hands-on training for individuals and organizations. Participants taking the BLS re-certification course must present proof of BLS/HCP card on or before taking this class.
Time & Location
Jul 03, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Twin City Care Training Center, 6049 Estate Castle Coakley Suite 5, Christiansted, St Croix 00820 USVI
Tickets & Seat Availability
About the course
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will receive a certification card they can download and print that is valid for a period of 2 years. Basic Life Support (BLS) (AHA) recertification courses allow you to update your skills, refresh your memory and extend your certification by two years. Designed for those whose credentials are still valid (or within 30 days of expiring), Twin City Care BLS/CPR renewal courses make it possible to avoid a lapse in certification so you can stay certified and stay on the job.
Designed specifically for healthcare professionals, our BLS courses deliver information and skills training on:
- Rapid Assessment and Visual Survey
- CPR/AED for Adults, Children and Infants
- Obstructed Airways
- Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Communication and Teamwork
- The Emergency Medical Services System
Twin City Care Basic Life Support BLS course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED. The BLS course allows you to learn new techniques and sharpen your skills so you can deliver care to those in need and help improve patient outcomes.
If you are not successful in completing this ACLS challenge, then you're required to complete the entire one-day program. Registered participants must complete pre-course self-assessment and bring certificate to class.
- To receive your certification card you must complete and pass the pre-course self-assessment along with the survey before course date which can be accessed at www.elearning.heart.org.
- Once this self-assessment is complete you will have the ability to print out your certificate and email it to email@example.com